Ready, Set, Collaborate!
6th Annual Workforce Development through CTE Summit
Save the date to collaborate at the 6th Annual Workforce Development through CTE Summit – November 28 – 29, 2023 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix. Designed to bring industry and association leaders who support workforce development together to build partnerships and strengthen our nation’s workforce, this year’s Summit will offer unique opportunities for attendees to collaborate in order to create solutions to challenges faced by our members. Participants will:
- Engage in a highly interactive, high-energy event with like-minded professionals across a broad spectrum of industries from around the United States
- Hear updates from the Association for Career and Technical Education and their government partners
- Participate in a round robin review of three different case studies, working collaboratively to create solutions
- Build relationships with like-minded people facing similar challenges and learn from their solutions
Summit 6.0 Agenda
November 28, 2023 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Breakfast 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Meeting 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Reception & Networking 5:00 – 6:00 pm
November 29, 2023 7:45 – 11:00 am
Breakfast 7:45 am – 8:15 am
Meeting 8:15 am – 11:00 am
The 2023 Annual Summit connects to the following WFD Coalition Goals
- Develop activities connecting business and industry needs and educational practices to address CTE student and workforce development needs.
- Harness the voice of business and industry to support CTE
- Recommend positions and activities that further the purpose of high-quality career and technical education across the United States.
Price: The cost is $300 per attendee and includes the following:
- All event and program materials
- Directory of annual summit participants
- Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments Tuesday
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages (including beer, wine, spirits) Tuesday evening
- Continental breakfast, refreshments Wednesday
Air travel, hotel reservations and transportation from/to* the airport is the responsibility of our guests. ACTE has arranged a sub-block for Summit participants.
ACTE’s CareerTech VISION is the must-attend event for career and technical education (CTE) professionals. Happening Nov. 29-Dec. 2 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Arizona, VISION offers comprehensive programming covering high-quality CTE in secondary and postsecondary environments and emerging trends in the field to help career and technical educators thrive in their careers. VISION provides attendees with a rich array of networking opportunities, an Expo, hundreds of concurrent program sessions, and numerous networking opportunities.
Summit attendees can bundle their registration with CareerTech VISION 2023 for a total price of $845.00.
The vibrant gathering place for CTE professionals, CareerTech Expo features 200+ companies offering the largest and latest collection of CTE products and services, exhibitor workshops, demonstrations and a wealth of networking opportunities.
ACTE is excited to announce improvements and new opportunities for the Career Pavilion, a unique one-day event on Wednesday, Nov. 29 at the Phoenix Convention Center.
- Pavilion Hours: 12:00–4:00 p.m.
- Reception 4:00–5:00 p.m.
Career Pavilion seeks to provide information to CTE professionals who are educating the nation’s future workforce. The event is designed to spur discussion and action to address the gaps that exist between education and workforce needs.
Registered Summit attendees receive a $100.00 discount off of a Career Pavilion kiosk.
For additional information, contact Glenda Paxton at firstname.lastname@example.org